Liège-Bastogne-Liège Challenge 20/04/2024
These are the rates for the Liège-Bastogne-Liège Challenge.
The chasing group
Registrations are open until the participant limit of 8,000 people is reached. Day registrations are not possible.
Be quick to register to take advantage of a more affordable rate! Depending on the number of participants registered, the rate for your distance will be determined. You can find the current rate on the registration platform.
Caution: During the registration process we will add a 5 € deposit for the use of a frame plate, equipped with a chip. This deposit will be returned to you at the finish.
(up to and including 11:59pm on Friday 5 April)
Would you like to take the challenge together with colleagues and friends? Then you can register as a group until Friday 7 April.
- Name changes are only possible at the helpdesk on April 22 and necessary to be insured as a participant. For every change an administration fee of 5 eur will be charged per change made.
- For a group registration, you must have at least 10 people (across various distances); if you are with fewer persons, your group will be cancelled and you will lose the reservation.
- Group registrations may only be done using the official online registration module. Excel lists etc. are no longer accepted.
- On the registration form, you must first create a group. You will then receive an e-mail with your group name and group code. (You can manage the group at all times with the help of this code and your chosen password (do not forget this!)). Subsequently, you can add or remove participants. Only the group leader may validate participants. You can add as many participants to your group as you wish.
- Registrations can be collected as a single package (all together) or individually. Please clearly indicate this on the registration form. If you choose to collect all race numbers together, this can only be done by the group leader. For individual collections, all participants will receive a separate confirmation e-mail with all information required to successfully collect their race number.
- Once the group is complete, the group leader must pay for the entire group. Registrations are confirmed only when the group has been submitted and paid for. At this time, NO CHANGES may be made to your group. Subsequently, changes to your group can only be made on-the-spot at the registration stand. For this, an administration fee of 5 eur will be charged per change made.
When you register, you can order a unique Liège-Bastogne-Liège Challenge finisher T-shirt. The T-shirt (100% polyester) only costs €25.
By registering, you automatically agree with the general terms and conditions. Read them thoroughly.